Tom_magicfeet wrote:

"Speaking of dance music on the screen, I actually managed to catch that
'Around The World In 80 Raves' show on Channel 4, UK last week - the one I
posted about beforehand (normally I post about these things then completely
forget about them!)...So there you have it. Anyone else in the UK catch it?"

Yeh we get it in Ireland too. I was looking forward to it when I heard the
first show was from Detroit, but was pretty disappointed with what I saw.

I think the listings page on the C4 website says it all: "In the first
programme the group start their adventure among the rappers and guns of
Detroit, one of the world's murder capitals, where they visit sexually explicit
clubs and lap-dancer Sheryl shows off some of her top moves."

Shame really, it could have been interesting instead of being just another crap
show. Oh well,

Phil

ISI Interact
Tel: 353-1-280 9000