From: T.J.Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Best post ever
Date: 23 May 2001 12:08:30 -0700

What do you think the best post/thread on this list ever was?

My personal favorite was that dude who posted a 10 pager about boycotting DEMF because of Autechre's "Cornfield" album. I still laugh about that one...

"May the force be with you..."

TJ
www.djwraith.com   <<=listen to my live mix!
www.mp3.com/wraith313