[Dave Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> Holy crap, you've produced 33 cd's worth of music in three years?!
> I've spent the last 6 months on one track!

I know I have a tendency to rush through tracks, but if I'm working on
music I can easily do two or three songs in a day...

A lot of it depends on how comfortable you are with your gear...  A lot
of it also has to do with the fact that I will often make like 4 tracks
that are all based around the same idea but one will be jungle, one will
be twostep, one will be techno and one will just be really weird or
something to that effect... So I guess unless I wanted to tout my self
as all high-art and release concept CDs I wouldn't really release all of
them.

--
:: atomly ::

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]