forget private parts...

i suggest a 313 list member meet up at the demf itself.if anyone's down, my
crew will be hangin out in the underground stage sunday afternoon from 4-5pm
during todd sines set.  come say hello, we'll be in front wearing cool
shirts like this one: http://tir.fullerton.edu/tircrew/photo/vangbro.JPG

shout outs to my detroit freqs jeffro, steve and stacie

i cant wait to be partying with everybody come memorial day weekend... for
the second time in a row

-v