I'm unsubbing from the list for a week because I'm off on holiday to France,
so this is just to wish everyone on 313 attending the DEMF a great weekend,
rain or not. I hope y'll have a wild time, that Carl Craig gets the public
show of support he deserves and that Carol Marvin gets what's coming to
her - eggs, coke cans, whatever...

- Tom

(BTW, whilst away I will be staging the inaugural CSNPEMF (Campsite
Somewhere Near Paris Electronic Music Festival). So far the only DJs
confirmed are T-1000 and myself, although rumours are already circulating
that I will be fired before a note is played if I forget to bring any
batteries for the portable CD player.)