That's f**king real nice, last year Groovetech did it this year Ford swipes it (Big Corporation Lots of Money)... So what next year Sony will run it? No matter what, they find a way to control us and we give in happily? I am being squeezed along with many other Underground Sites about webcasting on the net so that the big f**ks can come in and control the information we receive, real f**king nice. Soon all of our music will be owned and controlled by them and we will have to eat what ever they want to feed us whether we like it or not. Oh, but of course, by then we will all be so desensitized that we won't give a sh*t.

God I Love America home of the Free and Ignorant Home of the Powerful and Rich.

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com