So I was walking back from Greektown last night around 1 am and
crossing Woodward I heard the distinct sound of really deep bass.
Aha, I thought, they are soundingchecking down at Hart Plaza.

Well, not exactly.  There is a 40x80 tent near the front entrance
(where the much smaller record shop tent was last year) and they
have some kind of big system inside they were testing - you
could hear it all the way up to Michigan Ave.

I walked around the site and everything is set up pretty much
the same as last year.  No sound stuff in place yet and they are
still putting roofs on the stages.  All the booth spaces and
the mixing tower for the main stage are set up.

so here we go...!Q

phred