Nice way to start the weekend.  Spectacles lined up Reggie Dokes,
John Arnold, Dwayne Jensen and a couple others to spin outside
in Harmonie Park.  Not much of a crowd but no more pleasant a
way to spend the afternoon.  The weather turned sunny around 4,
but then a big storm cell came through around 6 to shut things
down, lots of lightning and rain.  It's sunny again now.  Gotta
love Michigan in May :)

Norm Talley, Glenn Underground and Dwayne (who got to play one
record outside before the downpour) tonight at Coaches Corner,
the bar across the street, I think the cover is $5.

We got to see the parking patrol in full force today, they were
around every half hour it seemed, and then a tow truck came
and took away the car of the poor soul who had been booted...