You have a keen ear Alex! It's the Naked Music Mixes of Sade's 'By Your Side',
a totally deeeeeeep and sexy piece of wax.
It was released only a few months ago, but it was kinda a bootleg, no label
info or credits apart from the above-mentioned.

Am I now really a keen spotter? Knowing this without a clip? :-))

RD

Interested in Turkey?  Visit http://www.turkey.com!