First off about Saturday night:

I'm curious why noone showed up for Ken Ishii. The Guy ripped up 3 turntables like it was nobodies business. I was more than impressed.

On to sunday.

John's Set was pretty good. Naturally, i walked into the bowl when he pulled up front 242's headhunter, and of course i went wild. Does he play that track EVERY time he plays?

Laurent's set for me was nothing short of Amazing. He dj'ed a bit, but stopped doing that altogether after he got PISSED about the slipmats (they didn't feel right to him). The live material was fantastic. He personified True Musicianship for me. going over to the Motor stage afterward to see kenny just didn't feel "right" for twenty minutes. It was good to see him voice his opinion about Carl right in front of Carol marvin.

We went to the mark farina after party. Steven Sacks really impressed me. Normally he plays a much deeper still of house, and since he was in a bigger venue, he played some harder, more tribal house. fantastic Set. Farina was ok. He started off really smooth, and then moved into some techier material. They crowd really responded to it, but he just let that energy level fall, and i felt he didn't get it back again. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

umm, yeah.