I'll (try to) keep this short...I'm exhausted. I've
been to boot camp and back.

 Being ten feet from De La Soul-I was like a pig in
sh*t. It's a once in a lifetime experience that I will
tell people about until I die.

 Inner City live was amazing, and nearly
spiritual.Worth the cold I'm going to come down with
in about two days.

 Terrence Parker and K.Hand on the Motor stage-bless
you both for the spirit you exude through your music.

 The "young" talent, IMHO, is who really were the
stars this year. Michael Geiger, who made people dance
in the cold rain at twelve noon. Tad Mullinex and Todd
Sines who TORE it up live. Kit Clayton and the whole
SF posse repreZented. Check out Ayro (Jeremy
Ellis-Time/Space keyboardist)-damn he is SO talented
and full of so much energy, funk and soul.

 The city giving Carl a plaque and recognizing him as
the man behind the event says it all.to me.

 Thank you Tim Price.the artistic director of history.

the negative: those who come down to support and
experience detroit and then throw their trash on the
ground.bottles,flyers,cups,cigs,whatever. ten extra
steps to a trash can-use it lazy mofo.detroit isn't
your trashcan it's your home. thank you city workers
for tolerating these fools.

 The parties: Moodyman live- that is a soul and funk
that comes from somewhere that has no word, no place
that is touchable.Planet E always does it right.

 Kimyon, Vikas, and Rich etc-thank you for the 7th
city party (the little I saw).You may live in NY, but
you are from Detroit.BMG doing a "old skoolish"
set-most nice and rare.

 Monday night at DC: probably the most I've danced in
a while. I had SO much fun dancing to Will (the dude
with the mustache) Djing and Safety Scissors with no
pants. just being a dancing dork.

Thank you to Elliot, Jason and Eugeenie for
listening-you guys rock.genuine NYC people.
Thanks to Ollie for dinner & to DJ Revolover for
letting me play out, and giving me the chance to play
The Fat Boys and Axel F back to back.
Canadiansrule.

 It was a pleasure meeting all of you, I wish I could
of spent more time getting to know each of you.There's
stuff I'm forgetting. I still haven't returned to my
body.

isupportcarlcraig.f*ck Bacardi and the guy in charge
of visuals.

Recovering-slowly:
Diana Potts
np: EVBTG, Back to Mine