Missed that one. But I did see/hear Mike *Clark's" DJ set at the Planet E party ... yow! That got me dancing right away (not a common sight) and I don't think I stopped but for a few drinks that night. Little bit of everything in that set: broken beats, house, techno, disco ...

-d

i'm surprised no one has mentioned this, but i thought one of the coolest
things AT the festival itself was Mike Grant's salute to all the veterans on
Memorial Day. i thought it was a very classy move by one of the kindest guys
on the scene.