a -free- summer electroloft party :)

313.962.4756 for line-up/location/+ tba

P.S.

DEMF: Nice to see all the 313'ers last weekend and even a few travelers
still hanging around last night at the Lager House. A very good group of
individuals on this list, unlike most of what I saw at DEMF. Is it me, or
did it seem that besides the old-school crowd and newbies that in the techno
crowd it is en vogue & accepted to be an apparently mindless party droid,
throwing trash, getting smacked out, stuffing your face with vapo-rub,
ringie-pops and corn dogs, sporting a gold chain on an unemployed
pre-pubescent drug-infused body, mucking up the electro community with a pop
culture club sludge mentality - or something like that? Hmm, rather
depressing. That's why we need to change the surface with whatever means we
have - Come out this weekend and keep the wheels turning. :) BYOB

Cheers,

-Ryan
who did stuff his face w/corn dogs