I just wanted to add my 2 cents (Canadian though so not even really worth anything in US funds!) It was a pleasure to meet some wonderful people on this list, my only regret was not meeting more of you! Tristian, the whole Iowa crew, the Famous Technotourists, just to name a few and many many more that made my DEMF experience wonderful, I thank you. It was amazing being up on the Riverfront Stage when TP was spinning and looking down at everyone groovin' on Saturday morning and wishing I had cds for *everyone* not just the 60 I handed out.

back to my top 40 job....

misszak

" Music is the key of life, dancing is the way of the world and it continues like this....." Terrence Parker

www.TerrenceParker.com