Hearing Aaron yell "C-O-O... L-E-Y... Cooley, Cooley... Cooley High" every
morning is enough for me.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/02/2001 12:08:56 PM

To:   Carissa Tintinalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:   [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject:  RE: [313] Detroit radio change ups?

Plus,

keep in mind that when you listen to WTDR, that it almost fell victim to
the Detroit Radio Change Whirlwind.

Last Summer, the Detroit Public Schools almost sold the spot on the dial
to a group in Detroit that claimed the Detroit dial "lacked sufficient
classical representation."

please.

If DTR went off the air, there would be no use to have a radio anymore.
Just hearing O.C. Roberts yell "Greetings Detroit" every Sat. on the
"Reggae Soundblast" is enough for me.

Agci