well, i was there for his whole set, a blinding one by the way, far superior
to any of the ho-hum sets that he's played at 1015.  of course i can't
identify any of the more faceless stuff, but some of the tracks that did
get a big response were:

marco carola - 7th question - question
mr sliff (aka adam beyer) - jelly tracks - jericho
electric deluxe - electric deluxe - plus8
mr. g - g's strings - duty free
some of the stuff of the player label, but i don't know those tracks well
enough - think a housier, slightly more cheesed up version of user
that discount baby record on playhouse, can't remember the name
marco carola - drumcode 22.5
the thomas heckmann remix of join in the chant

my memory is getting hazy - those are the ones that i definitely still
remember.  that party was DAMN HOT - decibel is in serious need of a
ventilation system.  i saw a few of the e'd up folk who were looking
in serious danger of heatstroke.

as for shopping, i think you can buy almost all of the above on
groovetech. :)

-eli