i was listening to this guy spin a set this morning but i can't for
the life of me remember what some of the names of the the records are -
wicked snappy techno (i only spin oldskool jungle, so i can't really describe it better than that). one of the labels had some info on it about a website- i think the label might be called "IO" or something- i think it was European- i'm pretty sure it had the letters "io" in it's web site addy. i know that's not much to go on, but any info is appreciated - while i'm at it- can someone hook me up with some good techno web sites with archives, mixes etc, also good online record stores with sound clips, etc would also be greatly appreciated - i know what i like when i hear it, but i am very ignorant about good labels, artists, etc, so i need some education. i know i've heard some good stuff on Force Inc and Chain Reaction, also some very good Scranz techno which i really liked- any info is helpful- if by any chance any of you are into oldskool jungle/breakbeat hardcore/d&b, feel free to e-mail me if you need any knowledge

thanks

Liam