also very excited to hear this...

i know this is nitpicky, but i hear references all the time to how the DE9 cd was nothing but 'straight ahead' bam bam bam... didn't anyone listen to the latter 1/3 of that cd? from about the Pacou track on, he really switches gears. only making this point because i love that part of the cd.. not for the sake of debate ;)