I went to the boat party last night and was disappointed with Richie Hawtin.
 I hadn't heard him dj in a few years and I felt that what he was playing
last night really bored me. There seemed to be little variation in the music;
it almost sounded as if he was playing the same record all night - all
percussion
and no melody.  There was one highlight for me however - Kraftwerk's Tour
de France.  Everyone else at the party seemed to like it though, as the
atmosphere was great.
Went to see I-F on Saturday night.  I presumed he was doing a live PA but
he was djing.  It was excellent.  The guy who played before him was also
very impressive.
Alan.