Dear all,

Perhaps off topic, but I am sure it is relevant to some of you, if not all.

I hope that some of you have already beaten me to it, but for those of you
still not using protection, I have put some info about the musicians
earplugs I just bought on my website on this page:

http://www.arcrecords.freeserve.co.uk/earplugs.htm

Sorry I don't have contact info for countries other than the UK, but I am
sure that the audiologist can put you in contact with people in other
countries.

Feel free to contact me direct if you need more information and think I
might be able to give it to you.

Take care,

Max
---