15/7/01 9:55 PM, ben at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> picked this record up a few days ago 'silver screen shower scene',
>
> good stuff, the original has sampled a bit from an old bobby orlando track
> from 1983 'passion',
> im hearing more and more samples of orlandos work in tech/house, ural 13
> dictators used a bit from the 'passion' track aswell in one of their
> remixes (robot systematic?) anyone listen to much of orlando's stuff?

Yeah,

I've only got into Orlando's stuff recently.

He did some excellent production work with roni griffith - "Spies", "Desire"
and the like. Check out Best of O records (his label)1 and 2 with similar
italo electroey, cheeky vocal stuff from early 80s from Divine and The
Flirts..... - "Shoot Your Stuff"..... I think he has contributed more than
he has been credit for....

Rc