Orlando is one of hollands finest techno producers together with Dylan
Hermelijn en Stefan Robbers. He is also a really nice DJ. Essential tracks
from Orlando Voorn are:

Complex - Midi Merge (Fragile)
Format #1 - Solid Sessions (ESP) this is my favorite record from Orlando
Format #2 - Dance (ESP)
Nighttripper - Machine City (ESP)
Baruca - Baruca EP (Buzz)
Playboy - In da Jungle

He also recorded a nice album as The Living Room on his Night Vision label
but i forgot the title of it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]