Hi,

When I visited 10 Days Off in Ghent I couldn't help but
laugh my ass off with the Pioneer add for their newest
DJ-CD player: New features: vinyl emulation, powering down
like a turntable, and more...

Isn't it absolutely hilarious how they are so trying to
make a CD play like vinyls? Next thing you know they'll be
adding a feature providing dust cracks and making the CD's
bigger so they have the size of a 12"...

Will somebody please tell 'em that if you are trying to
make CD's like vinyls chances are that we just might
prefer real vinyls? Just a thought perhap

Interested in Turkey?  Visit http://www.turkey.com!