We just redesigned our site and added a few new mixes. Streaming now at:
www.undergroundcommittee.com

- Javier Drada Session 9.0 (Deep House Session 1.3)
- Nick Holder - In The Beginning - DNH Records
- Daniel Spencer - What Is House - Aquarius Recordings
- Mr. Roberts Neighborhood - Neighborhood - Aquarius Recordings
- Gemini - Memory - Distance
- Sense - ??? - Sense Recordings
- Tracks R Us - U It Is - DNH Records
- K.Hand - I Can Understand - Acacia Records
- DJ Romanthony presents Quiana Tara - Sommore (Goliath Club Vocal) -
Distance
- Joe Montana - The Classic - Aquarius Recordings
- Fancois K. - Moov (Hot-n-Spycy Mix) -Wave Music
- N.U.G. feat. Easton Davis - Da Ground - Beatservice Records
- Bini & Martini - Dancing With You (HOG Club Mix) - Azuli Records
- Fonda Rae - Living In Ecstasy (Francois K. Groove Mix Edit) - Wave Music

- Dave Manic Session 9.0 (Deep Underground)
- Robert Owens - Bright - Heaven Communication
- 2nd Shift - It's Been A Long Time (Swag Dub) - Seasons
- Sean Thomas - Heads Up  - Sound Between Moment
- 6 Blue - Music and Wine - Naked Music
- Petal Pusher - Rely On Me - Naked Music
- Yann Fontaine - Open your eyes - Low Pressing
- DSE - Bound - Mood Music
- The Rurals  - Magic - Large
- Lovetronic - You are Love - Naked Music
- Duran Y Garcia - Foma Yombo - Irma
- Ian Pooley - Balmes - V2
- Duran Y Garcia - Corcora  - Irma
- Cesaria Evora - Sangue de Beirona - Wave Music
- Negrocan - Cada Vez - Kontor

Thank You For Your Continued Support

j.d.

http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

504.837.4783 tel
504.553.5628 tel
504.553.5627 fax

Keepin' it real, keepin' it UNDERGROUND..........Underground Committee.com