>> 2) what might be described as the definitive mix of Inner City's Good Life?
>
>I like Craig's...though it has a STRONG Timbaland vibe to it.

That's very true, I remember asking Mr Craig about that and he admitted it
was influenced by Timbaland. Talking of Timbaland, the new Aaliyah album is
unbelievable. Timbaland has fewer cuts on there but the new stuff (by lesser
known producers) is really cutting-edge. Aaliyah has forged her own sound.
It's nice to know she recorded much of the album in Melbourne! And of course
she grew up in Detroit.....