my question is, is the B3 gonna be there? might actually make it worth going to, although i probably won't stick around for Oakenfold and Moby.

i heard a radio advertisement, but no mention at all of any Detroit DJ. sad... these punkass promoters won't even mention their names.

Mike

From: "Michael Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Moby
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:10:03 -0400

You know, it has been a long time since we have talked about Moby. What do
you guys think about his music, is he good or a Corporate Whore? What about
the Arena One Tour Sponsored by Best Buy? Is our culture being stolen from
us?

Disscuss...

Also, What is going on with Carol Marvin?

Take care,
Mike Taylor