i'm not on his jock all that much, at least not on this list, but i can
say that he is far and above my favorite dj.  he is leaps and bounds
beyond any other dj i've seen because:

1) of all the times i've seen him he has never played remotely the same
set

2) he has and continues to push the boundries of a dj / live pa set

3) i've never seen a dj, except for mark farina, come close to taking
the audience on a journey the way that he does.

4) i love hard techno, and nobody does it better.

to each their own.  flame on.

kyle