Hi All.

I'm on a bit of a mystery tangent here trainspotting wise. A friend of mine
about a year ago played me a track by Nick Holder's called "Summer Daze
'99", and then he played me a track that Holder sampled by Pat Metheny. He
received this wisdom from a very wise old sage named Mike Grant. Anyone know
the name of the song or the album by Pat Metheny that this sample originates
from?

Winner gets free fries from McDonalds. Shipping extra.

Thanks,
Rob