Hi all.

Got to check out the new Larry Heard CD Love's Arrival.  Just about what
I've come to expect - nice, lower tempo house beats, solid vocals and great
composition.  Standout tracks are Dew Drops, Another Night, Missing You (of
course!!) Jazz Cafe Mix and Direct Drive, which is on the recent limited
12".  Both CD and 12" available on Track Mode records.

Major Ice is Terrence Parker's compilation CD published on his new imprint
label Real Right Records.  Great selection of downtempo tracks, including
one by Iowa Citian and 313 cat  Kent Williams called "Piano Dub".  Easily
one of the best non-techno tracks I've heard from you!!  Great delays and
key lines.  Speaking of key lines - wow - TP himself is rockin the chill
groove sounds with a remix of my all time fav. Seven Grand/TP track
"Jessica".  Word!  Really really solid stuff.  Another standout track is
TP's "One Good Cry".  Soundtrack material for real!!  Weepy.  This is a
beatless heartstring puller.   Put this song over a sad scene in a sad film
and there'll be emotions pouring freely from the eyes...

Both should be available at your local purveyors of esoteric records and
CDs.

Vince Woolums
AOL IM: vincewoolums
http://www.recordcollectorinc.com