That is the one I think, and I suspect the mix you want is the Danny Krivit
mix on a one sided Distance release. It's limited but I'm sure it's not too
hard to find. If it isn't the right track, get it anyway - it's one of the
(if not THE) best house tracks of the year so far. By the way, it's in MY
bag already, RD :)

Jonny.