Forwarded message from Automaton Productions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just a reminder / update:

THIS SATURDAY, July 21st
Automaton Productions presents Ant-Zen artists
Converter, Asche, and Morgenstern

Gunther Murphy's Public House
1638 W. Belmont Avenue, Chicago IL
773-472-5139
21+, 9pm sharp, $10

Aftershow party co-sponsored by Automaton Productions and alias (location
announced at the show), with:

Atomly (live PA)
peccaui
bEAU
FXM
original visuals by Opamp

Please look for our new and improved website at
www.automatonproductions.com to reserve tickets, get up-to-date
information about the show, information about Chicago hotels, restaurants,
and transportation, and many other resources. Questions, comments, etc?
Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Detailed concert info is as follows:

---------

Automaton Productions is proud to present Ant-Zen recording artists:

CONVERTER (USA -- Pain Station, Dbs) -- No introduction necessary. A
breathtaking fusion of technoid beats and grating mechanized brutality;
densely rhythmic, infectiously harsh industrial music.

ASCHE (GERMANY -- Synapscape, Ars Moriendi, Templegarden's, Rorschach
Garden) -- Combining roughness and astounding stylistic diversity, a
precise, distorted sound attack for the intelligent listener, or a modern
electronic soundtrack for imaginary movies...

MORGENSTERN (GERMANY -- Ars Moriendi, Templegarden's) -- A dense and
powerful montage of frightening dark ambient, death industrial, tortured
vocals, tribal power electronics, and hard-hitting, surrealistic rhythmic
attacks.

We are proud to present these three seminal experimental electronic
artists in an environment with *outstanding* sound quality (which we
worked very hard to obtain)!

An afterparty for performers and concertgoers will be held at a location
to be announced at the show. Live PA by Atomly, plus experimental
electronics, breakcore, noise, and IDM sets from peccaui, bEAU, and FXM,
with original video projections by Opamp. (And free beer and food, as a
thanks to those who came out!). This afterparty is brought to you in
conjunction with our friends from alias: visit them at
http://www.geocities.com/peccaui/alias/. Entrance is free for all
attendees of the concert.

Questions or further details about the performers, the concert, and our
promotion collective? Email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or visit
http://www.automatonproductions.com. We also have plenty of information
about Chicago hotels, attractions, and services, and are happy to provide
help and answer any additional questions you might have via email.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
:: atomly ::

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]