I'd be very keen to receive this information as well.

Peace,
Patrick.

At 4:49 PM +1200 21/7/01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey,
We're currently having copyright difficulties with a small label my partner
released through and we're having a little trouble getting decent legal advice. a
while back Sean Deason wrote some stuff on licensing tracks with small labels,
and I was wondering if anyone could give us a copy of that or some advice on
contract negotiations.
thanks
emma