I have that "Applebee's" track on Dan's "Art and Science" LP [purveyors of
fine funk mix]. Is the rushour label releasing back-catalogue material from
Curtin?  Just curious

-----Original Message-----
From: sqrrt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 12:14 PM
To: Southern Outpost; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: [313] Any new Dan Curtain material?

There's the "Time Undefined EP" on Metamorphic; came out not too long ago.
There's also the Elypsia "Pregnesis Remixes EP", including a Recloose and a
Common Factor remix. There's also this coming up (might be already out, but
we haven't received it at the store yet): "One Evening At Mrs. Applebee's"
12" on Rushour.

And there were a few Purveyors of Fine Funk releases as well since the
beginning of the year. Certainly keeping himself busy, I'd say.

sqrrt