Please, please, please can we have the FatBoy and Moby
talk cut from the list.  Or alternatively those
interested start your own group.  Both artists are of
absolutely no relevance to 313.  Being from England I
hear enough (and enough is too much!) of these "real"
techno artists and hence the reason I joined 313-to
talk about Detroit techno and similar genres.  If I
wanted to talk about Fatboy and posse I would join the
line for the Ministry of Sound and strike up a
conversation with the "real" ravers there.

Whhooooaaaa feeling slightly better with that off my
chest.

Cheers
Mark