From: Peter Leidy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 6:51 PM
To: Pryor, Ryan N
Subject: RE: [313] Ectomorph

Sure,
I guess Brendan is working on a new album- not sure when its going to be
done. Also you may want to look into another Ann Arbor based label called
Ghostly International (i think the owner- Sam Valenti- may be on 313).
They just started last year and were doing more IDM, but I hear the're
putting out an Electro comp. soon featuring I-F, Perspects, Legowelt,
maybe Adult, stuff like that.

Anyhow take care,
peter