i have been trying to access the juno records page, but to no avail...does
anyone have any idea if it is just down temporarily or if my computer is
sneaking off and smoking crack when i am not looking? :P

at any rate, yes, i am back. :) decided to poke my head back in the door
for a minute. moving to ypsi/ann arbor in a month so i decided it might be
a good idea to come back to the list after a nice quiet hiatus from
technosnobbery. (i generally do this well enough on my own.)

lates...
-lauryn.