you can get a copy from Record Collector.  talk to vince.
i just want to say one thing about scan 7 track on the tresor comp. it sucked. i dont understand, undetectable on UR is one of my favorite tracks in the world. then he busts out with the mediocre crap. at demf 2001 i saw a flyer lying on the ground of all places. i picked it up and said there was a new 12 coming out. i did like the 'i am from detroit' record.

ryan

From: Jason Donnelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] scan 7
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:45:43 +0100

Hello,

Good friend gave Domenic from the Sub Club his Scan 7 - 'I am from
Detroit/You have the right'  rekid, and has been
basically told he's not getting it back, (well I did tell him not to gave
to him), know he's on the look-out for
another copy, anyone know of any internet (preferable europe) where he can
pick it up again????

thanks

jason

Morale of this story, never trust a dj with a hard-to-find record