on 7/27/01 8:44 AM, deliverator at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Greets All,
>
> Just a quick email to let people know that the mp3's Fred made available on
> his website are quite spectacular.  If you haven't gotten them
> yet........http://www.telepathica.com .
>
> jim (hoping i'll be half as good one day :-)

Thanks for your kind words Jim, but the MP3's @ telepathica.com have proved
too popular in the past 2 weeks and we've reached our monthly limit for
traffic.  The OLD and NEAU mp3's will be back up in August.

til then...

Telepathic regards,
fRED

Upcoming  Live Electronic Demonstrations:

July 28th - Appliance of Science : Cambridge
                        http://www.unlockedgroove.com/events/appliance/