> Police closed it at about 330 or so, which was only 1/2 early, and that was
> because of a fight outside with security.

two security people got stabbed. one in the face and one in the kidney
apparently. i wouldn't be surprised if the space won't be used again. :\ i
went to vend at the party and had a decent time. *shrugs*

it was supposed to be over at 4...which is fine with me cuz i was tired
anyway. :P so frankie bones didn't get to play a full set. he was starting
off a lil bit too cheesy for me to deal with anyway...so i didn't mind so
much not having to sit through another half hour of it.

-lauryn.