From: Joshua M. Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 31 juli 2001 11:59
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] how was technomoto fest? (off topic)

I drove my big ass Buick backwards through an ATM in downtown Flint
yesterday...while listenening to DJ Funk - work dat body.

The strange part was waiting for the two cars in back of us. One rusted
minivan, another 85 Buick Lesabre (this one 2 door) with a passenger but no
driver.* The minivan was parked at the ATM for a good 5 minutes. A situation
explained by the fact that the driver of the Lesabre was actually in the
passenger seat of the minivan making some sort of transaction.

Consumption of Flint style coney islands ensued...*

The connection between this and Christian Bloch? He started this thread by
doing something backwards, and he closed out his Techmoto show with Blake
Baxter - work dat body.

--
Joshua "here i am, rock you like a hurricane" Hill - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hillhaus.com / www.ai-studio.com

Meteorite - The Student Journal of Philosophy at the University of Michigan
Editor-in-Chief / Head of Design

University of Michigan: isr: psc: ssdan:
Graphic Designer
--

* One out of every ten cars in Flint seems to be an 85 Buick Lesabre. It is
(not "was") the Buick City.

* Flint town coneys are different than Detroit coneys, the sauce is a little
more wet. If anyone is interested, try Angelo's. There are 5 different
Angelo's now, but the best one is the orriginal - for 53 years or
something - on M21 (Davison Rd/Lapeer Rd). Still open 24 hours, even though
most of the auto plants aren't. My girlfriend and I are doing a tour and
ranking of coney islands in Detroit, the photos should be up in the next few
months. There are two sections: coney islands with glass partitions and
those without.