From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A local DJ was spinning before me Saturday and said he had a new record
(dubplate I believe), that was drum 'n bass and co-produced by John Tejada.

John Tejada is friends with several drum n bass djs and producers. He did mention that he has been making more of it lately. He also has two LPs in the works for deFocus and Immigrant Records.

Regarding the deFocus material he recently performed a lot of that material live at the El Rey in Los Angeles. I've only heard two tunes off of the Immigrant LP and one of them was really incredible!

Could be the same collaboration, or just a rumor?

He has many collaborations planned. He and Titonton have another single planned. And he might be working with Tom Withers