So Groovetech is having this big sale, right? Well, I was really strapped for cash and decided to make some sacrafices in my CD collection and some vinyl too. I managed to get a good load down to the big used record store here in Minneapolis. While I was there I thought I'd look over their used vinyl. I needed an emotional lift (considering my cat just came out of surgery). I found a several old Relief records (bought Gene Farris' "Erotic World") and some other junk which I didn't keep. Now in this store there are two seperate bins for 12" singles...I thought just as a last thing I'd check the older stuff just to see if anything slipped passed everyone. About ten records into the first row my eyes nearly dropped out of my head...I know my jaw hit the floor. There before me was a name I never thought I'd see in *this* town.

A Number of Names
Sharevari & Skitso 12"
Quality Records
1983