Little off-topic, but then again not so:

I'm starting to make a website dedicated to old Chicago house & old WBMX classics (and later on Detroit classics), and have few ideas in my head about the graphical outlook and the functions of the site.

Now, I've checked out some cool sites for inspiration, but now I need more reference and ideas from top-level sites to begin with.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not copying the lay-outs of these sites, I just need some pages that I can point out to my web-designer friend and say: "something like that"

I'm not particularly looking for FLASH-heavy sites, or other similar sites that in order to work properly need about a half a dozen plug-ins. No, just basic sites with extremely good looks and lay-out, with additional small gimmicks to make it interesting.

So, if you know www-pages that you think fit the description, I'd be glad to check them out.

Mail me PRIVATELY about the possible addresses, thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Proffit