I think it's just easier to know which songs still "do it" for you after 10+ years.

-d

At 9:16 AM +0100 8/3/01, Jason Donnelly wrote:
Morning/ afternoon/ evening to all.

always enjoy these top 5 discussion's, end up going home and hunting out tracks mentioned and wondering why I don't play them more often, i.e. Rhythim Is Rhythim 'Salsa Life'.

But one thing strikes me about everyone's selection (well looking at the top 15 at least), they're all made up of really OLD tracks, has ANYONE mentioned 'Jaguar' yet????? as an example. Now I know theres still records coming out of Detroit, but they don't seem to be hitting home with the list members, any idea's why????

just wondering

jason