Last  I spoke with him he was making some changes in his personal and
musical life. Cognition lost its syndication awhile ago, which is why you
have not heard anything from that show lately. He is still doing a local
show and running a local college station, which is what is taking most of
his time these days.

He has also been concentrating on his own music again. I got a promo cdr
earlier in the year, he is doing dark ambient material. Lance McGannon
praised it when it was making the rounds earlier in the year. Andrew will
also have track on the next issue of Masstransfer.
http://www.masstransfer.net/

I think he and Lance both ran into the same situation. You work your ass off
at something because you love it, but you get very little financial reward.
Time passes, you get burnt out and you need to start making money...blah
blah blah... It is a shame for these lists because both of those guys
contributed so much information. I think the level of education on the lists
has gone down because of the fact that Lance and Andrew are not pointing out
articles or giving 30 release discography info and reviews, followed by 5
artists who you should check out if you are into a similar sound. There are
still people contributing, but it is not like it was.

Either way, Andrew deserves props because he worked his ass off to bring
this music to people who would not have heard it, and to better inform the
people who already had.

Take care,
mt