430 West Presents: Detroit Calling - mixed by Lawrence Burden of Octave One for 430 West

01 - Octave One - Eniac
02 - Octave One - Siege
03 - Octave One - Track 3
04 - Octave One - Terraforming
05 - DJ Rolando - Jaguar
06 - C.Lekebusch - Deepest Thought
07 - Dark Comedy - Clavia's North
08 - Octave One - Daystar Rising
09 - WildPlanet - Vocoder (wildplant rmx 1)
10 - Gary Martin - In Rythm
11 - Aril Brikha - ON and OFF
12 - Valentino Kanzyani - Fever
13 - Octave One  - I Beleive (MK rmx) (mark kichen)
14 - Kaotic Spacial Rythms - Trash
15 - Christian Morgensten - The Future is on fire
16 - E-Dancer - Velocity Funk
17 - G flame and Mr G - Pulsez
18 - E-Dancer - World of Deep
19 - Santos Rodriguez - Track A1 (road to rio EP)
20 - Richie Hawtin - Minus Orange
21 - Random Noise Generation
22 - Faculty X - Citizen
23 - Octave One - Blackwater (original)
24 - Octave One - Blackwater
25 - Jeff Mills - Avenger
26 - Designer Music - Problemz D'Amour (Alexander Robotnik)
27 - Octave One - Empower
28 - Visitor - Model two (mark broom!)

This CD has excellent compostion, and the song choices are perfect. There are no magnificent tricks or turntablism, and the technical skills aren't the best I've heard, but there are some extremely long mixes (3-4 minutes) that really rock! (eg tracks 4 and 5).

This Cd really has a plot to it - I enjoy it alot.

Cheers!
Dennis