Wow, it only took you half a day to come back with a
witty, negative retort.

 What I said wasn't elitist, it was an observation
based on the fact that -every- time I have been to
2030 I have had a conversation with -at least- one
person who I haven't met before asking me about music,
or social issues or even (very flattering) how they
can begin writing for a publication or how I got into
writing and (based on my experiences) pointers on how
they can start. Some of these people or younger than
me, and some are older. On Saturday I atleast had four
or five conversations like this. If I was "elitist" I
wouldn't have these conversations, especially since I
was working at the same time.

 We're all still learning Jayson,I'm assuming that is
why alot of people are on this list and others.(insert
what Otto said below). So perhaps you should stop
being so critical of every thing said (it's gotten old
btw) and pull up a desk too and start enjoying the
opportunity to be a teacher and a student.

and the -next- time you want to throw labels on me, do
it in private and don't waste the public space.
apologies to the list.