> if there's no reason to openly criticize it, then there's no reason to be
> openly positive about it either.  my negative opinion is just as valid as
> any other.  My beef isn't with what's going on there (i support it), my beef
> is the attitude it portrays.

Here are a few words on negativity.  As more negativity is cast on anything in
this world (say electronic music scene as an example=), that thing becomes
increasingly closer to zero.  If the electronic music scene became zero as in
non-existant (which is what zero is), that would suck.

Think about it.  Keep adding -1 to 100 and before long it is zero or even less!
 Maybe that's why people don't like negative comments.  Maybe they feel like
people who have negative attitudes toward something they love just wants to
diminish it.

BTW zero is both non-existance and zero is non-existant.  There can never be
nothing of anything.

Whoa!  That was weird!

"Don't expect anything and you'll never be
disappointed"

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com