Ages ago I asked if anyone knew who had sampled Brainstorm's "Hot For You"
apart from MK ("Feel The Fire") and also, who'd sampled "Spasticus
Autisticus". I just remembered it's Balihu on Dig It that sampled the latter
(a great 12" btw, especially for the flip's organ business) so I beat you
all with my trainspotting truncheon (ooer). Somebody please be equal to me
in this battle and tell me what the first one is because it is really really
annoying me and has done for months.

Jonny.