Yah wish I knew more about this guy myself. I still
play his jams that he recorded for SAM Records. "Don't
Stop" is the hot jam! You can still find a track or
two of his on a SAM records compilation that was
released on Nervous with other stuff like gary's gang.
Somebody I forget who maybe it was i:cube played one
of his classics in Detroit. I remember those Metro
Area macho cats gettin down when the dj dropped that
jam. ;)

ahhh how I miss music discussions on 313 - minto